The conference will take place on the 23 January at the TechnoCentre at Coventry University, and there will be many opportunities during networking breaks and lunch, to connect with both delegates and speakers, opening the door to
future business relationships and collaborations.
Attendees will navigate newMobility LiVE through the essential event App. The App includes the full agenda, delegate list, and the ability to get involved during sessions asking questions that matter to you, and more - maximising involvement
and gaining a fuller participation from all attendees.
On completion of the conference sessions, attendees are invited to a post-conference drinks reception and hands-on experience at the state-of-the-art National Transport Design Centre. The 1800 square metre NTDC is equipped with state-of-the-art
facilities and equipment, including:
- A 6m interactive power wall which allows users to explore detailed design and engineering concepts in virtual reality.
- Advanced clay milling facilities for creating physical models of vehicles.
- A projection mapping system which can cast digital images onto 3D objects below, helping designers to assess how multiple options would appear on full-scale models.
- Wearable devices for creating virtual, augmented and mixed reality environments.
- Precision CNC milling machines for scale model creation.
- A range of 3D printing technologies.
- Large bed graphics printers.
- Structured white-light 3D scanning for reverse engineering.